Friday, August 20, 2010

Road Trip Tomorrow!

So, bright and early tomorrow we'll be loading up the car with the kids (Val, Caleb, Tori and I) and visiting the KY Horse Park in Lexington! I've always wanted to go and have yet to be there so we figured this would be a great weekend to do it and thankfully it's cooled off enough we won't be sweltering in the heat. I'm SO excited. It's been way too long since I've been to Lexington and a day in KY seems to be just what the Dr ordered. Especially deep in the heart of horse country. Sunday it's back to reality and work but tomorrow I'm just going to enjoy the day, the drive, the good company and seeing some really cool stuff. In the mean time, off to finish laundry and all of the other house and barn work I need to get done before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment