Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Out With The Old, In With The New

Traditionally, fall is a time of change and this fall will be no different for me. There are going to be a lot of HUGE changes.

This morning I got a phone call that spurred me into action so to speak to start my 'future planning'. So, in light of that I've come to a ton of decisions (this seems to be a theme lately).

I can't go too much into the first change for a lot of reasons but suffice to say I'll be staying a bit closer to Clarksville which will be nice. I'm in the process of taking the steps to make that happen as I type. It's probably a month or so off but that gives me more time to prepare everything that will need to be done before that happens.

Next, I'll probably be trying to find a more stable job that offers me the same income every paycheck instead of guesstimating how much I'll be making every month. I'll admit the thought of getting a 'real' job again is slightly daunting but how hard can it be? I've worked since I was 15 at a real job except for these last three years where I only had one on and off. It shouldn't be too hard to get back into the swing of that. I'm almost kind of excited.

All of this because in reality, I want a REAL life again. I don't want to have to spend my days cleaning up one mess after the other or fixing one fence after another all by myself anymore. I want to enjoy time with my son and continue to enjoy life and I don't want a huge house to have to maintain day after day after day. I want simple and so that's what I'm going for.

Right now, I have to go but I will write more later. I just had to share my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment