Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Long Day Ahead

So, I need to be awake at 0400 to drive Val to work. While she's at PT I'll be at the gym, then off to pick her up and take her to shower and change and get ready for work. Once I drop her off it's off to the OB/GYN to pick up my medical records to take to the new, and hopefully more competent Doctor I'll be seeing on the 26th, and then to the eye doctor to pick up a prescription.

Once I get back home it'll be non stop here until I pick Caleb up from Mom and then maybe both of us can get a nap. I also have hay deliveries, clients to talk to, lots of things going on tomorrow. OY!

But....I know, because of working out and getting things done and someone pretty special, I'll be smiling all day no matter how tired or busy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment