Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blah,Blah, Blah, is what it is lol

LOL Some people think everything is about them. I guess it's just part of that self centered attitude of the 'children of America'. Ah, one day they'll learn, I guess that's all I can say.

Side note: I just wanna scream out, I know something you don't know LMAO I'm so mature sometimes. SOOOO wish I could let this cat out of the bag, but I can't, not now anyway lol in the mean time, I'm just content knowing for my own warped sense of satisfaction and well other kinds as well LMFAO.

Anyway, gonna take the kiddo and the doggies swimming today. Hanging out with the best roomie ever, Beth, and then maybe curling up and watching some movies later here at the house ;) I need to fold some laundry, but it's a nice day so that can wait. Can't wait to go to AZ soon! Then, when I get back it's time to pick up Etta and Wiggles from the airport all the way from the Stan. Can't wait to get the doggies here! YAY!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment